Intrigued by questions from many of my blog readers about small business marketing, I thought I would get answers from John Jantsch, one of the most well-respected small business marketing experts in the world.
Do any of these questions ring true for you?
- If I have never marketed myself before, where do I begin?
- What are the pieces of a total marketing system?
- Why is it so important to define a specific target audience or niche for my services? Won't this narrow my opportunities?
- What if I loathe marketing?
- Should I launch my brand name if I am not 100% sure I love it?
- Should I start a blog or podcast to market my new business?
John answers these questions and more, as well as some more specific ones like ideas for independent software developers who want to market their products, or how to promote a book.
Please share your thoughts on your interview here or at the blog! www.escapefromcubiclenation.com
John's website: www.ducttapemarketing.com
John's blog: www.ducttapemarketing.com/weblog.php