Andrea J. Lee, CEO of Thought Partners International LLC
has been a huge influence on my approach to business since I read her book Multiple Streams of Coaching Income
She is one of those rare individuals who combine clear business intelligence with wit and humor. Her coaching is said to be a combination of tenderness and bite. I could not agree more.
In this edition of the pricing series, Andrea will talk about Guerrilla Pricing Tactics including:
- The concept of free, which she terms a "pink spoon marketing." This is creating a business on the concept of generosity (much like you get with free tastes of ice cream from pink spoons at the ice cream shop).
- What too much free looks like in business, which can involve going to long at free and getting kickback when you start to charge for services.
- What too little free looks like in business, i.e. too little blog content and a quick sale of products.
- What is a product funnel and how do you use it to design your product offerings? The pros and cons of starting at the top or the bottom of the funnel.
- The why and how of market comparison in pricing.
- What are your values and brand in business and how does that impact the price points you choose?
I hope you enjoy the conversation!
And if you get inspired to learn a lot more from Andrea, check out the live event she is hosting in Vancouver, Canada in March, 2010 called The Wealthy Thought Leader
. (I will be there, and would love to see you!)